the three pictures im showing here is some photography i did for dear Detroit city.
im sharing some idea about composition too.
this is one of the unusual composition, but works so well. in this picture, the huge amount of information can catch your eyes really easily. and the contrast of the sky and land is a great touch.
believe or not, symmetric composition on photography is always amazing.
this one is a very typical golden ratio composition, and i work on bring the dark detail back a lot on this one. light the dark area is always a good move for landscape.



I love the images - the symmetric one was my favorite.
回复删除thanks!
删除Thanks for posting! I was just down river the other day. I like your perspective on the view. My boring walk down the boardwalk looks a lot more interesting this way.
回复删除thanks! i should post more lol
删除